FishPac by the numbers
The FishPac team has recently been working on updating our brochures and information offered to customers.
This update has produced some staggering numbers!
- We have conservatively shipped 230,000 bins of live seafood;
- FishPac is now used in Australia, USA, Canada, Indonesia, the Maldives, Phillippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam, with new customers working on beginning shipments for Mauritius, Madagascar, South America, India, Sri Lanka and Germany;
- Shipping a conservative 320 kg per bin, we have shipped almost 74 MILLION killos (167 MILLION pounds) of live seafood!;
- Through the use of our totally reusable transport bins, we have saved the use of some 6 million poly styrene boxes;
- Because FishPac's average mortality is 1% (versus 12% with styrene boxes), we have saved some 8 MILLION kilos (17 million pounds) of seafood from persihing in transit; and,
- We have gone from shipping coral trout to adding black lip & greenlip abalone, sea perch, barramundi, eel, king crab and a variety of juvenille fish (fingerlings).
Regarding Green lip abalone, FishPac is currently the ONLY system in the world that is able to deliver such a premium, fragile species alive - this has been achieved with 500kg payloads with zero deaths! A feat that has never been seen before.
We have also seen some clients reach a staggering 65 hours of transit time with very low oxygen use levels for species like King Crab. They are the sort of numbers the entire seafood industry has only ever dreamt about in the past! FishPac is now making these possibilities a reality.
And best of all, wiuth such massive changes in mortalities and productivity in packing and shipping, we have clients seeing 100% return on investments in as little as three months when they fully convert to the FishPac system!
So when you are looking at how to take your live seafood business into the 21st century, FishPac really is your only option. Contact us to begin discussions over how we can help you save money, increase productivity, decrease your mortalities, increase your bottom line profit and help save the enviroment!